Safe organic lawn fertilizer. Builds a thick, green, healthy lawn. No harsh synthetic chemicals.
- Nitrogen FREE. Phosphorus FREE.
- No cancer causing nitrates.
- Safe to walk on immediately after application.
- Safe for children and pets.
- No synthetic chemicals, pesticides, or runoff.
Peggy Green’s organic lawn fertilizer can be used on ALL lawn types. It is one of the finest blends of essential elements available. It contains a healthy blend of Potash, and a specially buffered Sulfur. And, it uses our PATENTED, non burning organically complexed minerals. Grass Minerals organic lawn fertilizer will ensure your lawn receives the maximum nutrient uptake it needs for healthy, disease free growth.
Get more green from this organic lawn fertilizer
Want more greening power? Grass Minerals contains one of the highest contents of Iron and Magnesium to give you maximum green. It is the Wonderfood® for lawns!
Grass Minerals. Like a SUPER MULTI-VITAMIN!
- Organic PATENTED Minerals and Formulation
- For ALL lawn types
- Builds a thick, green healthy lawn—naturally!
- MAXIMUM GREENING POWER! High content of Iron and Magnesium
- NON STAINING AND NON BURNING
- Promotes a VERY HEALTHY ROOT SYSTEM. Resists disease.
- One 20 lb. bag covers a FULL 4000 square feet
- Safe to walk on immediately after application
- Safe for children and pets
- Apply any season. Works on ALL lawn types.
Healthier lawns with Peggy Green
At Peggy Green, we are all about plant health and soil health. You will find our organic plant food products to be the finest available. We never use fillers, synthetic chemicals or pesticides. Our products are completely safe for children and pets. And, our organic lawn fertilizer is no exception.
How t Use
Use 5 LBS per 1000 sq. ft. Spread evenly with a garden spreader. Thoroughly water in after application. One 20 LB bag covers a full 4000 sq. ft. / NET WT. 20 LBS (9.10 kg)
Peggy Green’s organic lawn fertilizer and plant food is a proprietary blend of Soluble Potash, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Calcium, Sulfur, Copper, and Zinc—all in a granular, slow release, earth friendly formula.
There are no reviews yet.