Can our soils produce healthy foods that contain the necessary minerals for healthy growth and YOUR health?
Soil depletion nutrient deficiency is a real problem. After World War II, organic farming stopped, crop rotation stopped, and the advent of artificial or synthetic fertilizers (N-P-K) containing only Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potash came about as a way to speed up growth (not health). However, Nitrogen and Phosphorus fertilizer was developed long before the mineral requirements of plants and humans were fully recognized. This is when soil depletion nutrient deficiency started. In order to grow healthy, and to grow the food you actually want to eat, plants need natural and organic essential minerals which prevent soil depletion nutrient deficiency. Just as we need minerals, plants need magnesium, manganese, calcium, iron, zinc, copper and sulfur—the kind of plant nutrients AND concentration found in Peggy Green’s Wonderfood® products for everything in your garden. It’s time to end soil depletion nutrient deficiency and grow healthy again.
Soil depletion nutrient deficiency is real. YOU CAN do something about it. YOU CAN grow everything healthier.
According to Medicine Today, depletion of minerals is accelerating. Research shows that the iron in spinach has dropped by 60 percent. Broccoli has lost 75 percent of its calcium, and carrots have lost 75 percent of their magnesium. Not only has food lost its nutritional value, but food has lost its taste!
- Industrialized farming techniques have depleted our soils of minerals.
- Soil depletion produces NUTRITIONALLY DEFICIENT CROPS which do not provide us with the necessary essential nutrients.
- Crops grown in depleted soils, without minerals, are more susceptible to mold, fungus, disease, and insects.
- Chemicals and pesticides destroy the natural organic plant nutrients and kill beneficial microorganisms in the soil (good living bacteria) that create healthy mineral complexes.
- Plants derive their food from the soil. Whatever chemicals, synthetics and pesticides are present in the soil are also present in plants and us.
- MINERALS ARE ESSENTIAL constituents of bones, teeth, muscle, soft tissue, blood and nerve cells.
- Without minerals, we can’t assimilate vitamins, and are at SERIOUS HEALTH RISKS.
Peggy Green’s Wonderfood® products feed the soil which in turn feeds the plants, and grows everything healthier.
Click on the “LEARN MORE” button below or the product links at top right to find out more about soil depletion nutrient deficiency.
Put an end to soil depletion nutrient deficiency with these fine organic mineral products
- Flower Minerals natural and organic mineral plant food
- Garden Minerals natural and organic mineral plant food
- Orchid Minerals natural and organic mineral plant food
- Grass Minerals organic mineral lawn fertilizer
- Wonderfood® All Purpose organic mineral plant food
- Palm & Shrub Food organic mineral palm tree fertilizer